Four Shires Guild of Bell Ringers
Notice of 2013 Annual General Meeting and Striking Competitions
At the Church of St Mary & St Milburgh, Offenham, Worcs
Bells: 6, 10-3-2 in F# (GF)
on Saturday 13th October 2013
ORDER OF THE DAY
|2.15pm||Brazier Cup Striking Competition
|3.00pm||Newing Shield Striking Competition
|4.45pm||Service in the Church (conducted by the Vicar)
|5.30pm||Annual General Meeting in the Church (Chairman: the Guild President)
|Evening ringing: at Offenham after the AGM, using the simulator to provide the bell sounds!
The AGENDA for the AGM is:-
- Minutes of the 2012 Annual General Meeting
(published in the January 2013 Newsletter, no 135; pp.4 & 5)
- Matters Arising.
- Guild Master's Report
- Treasurer's Report
- Election of President (to serve for a 3-year term).
- Election of Vice-Presidents (2nr; to serve for a 3-year term).
- Election of Officers (Guild Master, Ringing Master, Honorary Secretary, Honorary Treasurer).
- Election of Committee and Honorary Independent Examiner(s).
- Election of Central Council representatives (2nr; to serve for a 3-year term commencing with the May 2014 CCCBR meeting).
- Life Member(s)
- Confirmation of new members
- Any Other Business (at the Chairman's discretion)
- Results of the Striking Competitions.
Andrew Gunn, General Secretary
Light refreshments will be available in either the Church or, more likely, the Village Hall across the road, from about 2.00pm.
As usual, donations of food will be gratefully received.
Teams intending to take part in the Striking Competitions should
contact the Ringing Master (Sophia Lewis-Skeath) about their entry.