FOUR SHIRES GUILD OF BELLRINGERS
Notice of 2009 AGM and Striking Competition, 10th October 2009
INCOME & EXPENDITURE ACCOUNTS FOR YEAR ENDING 31st DECEMBER 2008
Other assets: Newing Shield, President's Chain, Brazier Trophy, Spencer-Jones Cup, peal book & documents
M Rees, Hon Treasurer
ORDER OF THE DAY
- Brazier Cup Striking Competition at St Andrew's Parish Centre
- Newing Shield Striking Competition, ditto
- Service in Pershore Abbey 5.30pm Annual General Meeting in St Andrew's Parish Centre
- General ringing at Pershore Abbey
The AGENDA for the AGM is:-
- Minutes of the last Meeting and Matters arising. Membership fees. Public Liability.
- Confirmation of New Members.
- President's Report.
- Guild Master's Report.
- Treasurer's Report.
- Election of President.
- Election of Vice Presidents.
- Election of Officers (Guild Master, Ringing Master, Secretary, Treasurer).
- Election of Committee and Honorary Auditor.
- Results of Striking Competition.
- Any other Business.
Light refreshments will be available from 2.00pm and will be served round the
corner from St Andrews in Church Street, at Glebe Cottage. Directions
are turn into Church Street from St Andrews As you pass the Library on
your left, Glebe Cottage is the second green gate on your right and has
the name on the gate. Donations of light refreshments, or donations
towards, would be welcomed.
Refreshments will also be available in the Abbey, after the striking competitions.